Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tory Burch Sunglasses – Great Shades Under $100

Typically every year, I splurge and buy myself a great pair of designer shades. However, for the past 2 years I’ve been wearing the same pair of Prada shades which I wear just about every day and an extra pair of cute, yet inexpensive pink and purple oversized shades. Luckily, I haven’t had any major issues with my shades other than maybe one loose screw on the hinge so I didn’t really feel the need to rush out to get another pair last year just for the sake of spending another $200. So this week, I figured it’s time to start my search for a new pair of shade for this year. I’m definitely making plans to scale down on the price I’m willing to spend this year shades. Here’s a look a few pairs that I’m considering from Tory Burch starting at $83 on Google products and Amazon.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment