Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Michael Kors Sunglasses - Under $100

After searching all week for the perfect pair of sunglasses, I finally came across these great pair of Michael Kors Sicily Aviator Sunglasses at the Michael Kors store in Atlanta, GA.  After visiting Perimeter Mall, I finally decided to visit this particular store to take a look at some of their stainless steel watches.  That's when I came across these great golden, dark brown frames.  These particular aviators were less "egg shape" than the other frames I came across at the other sunglass stores.  These frames were a little smaller and covered a little less of my faces, which is what I was looking for.  The best part of the deal was that these frames were under $100.  Basically, I got the same classic aviator look with the same quality as the $200 and $300 pairs that you'd fine at the other designer stores, so needless to say, I am very happy with my purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment